A SkillSoft KnowledgeCenter is a pre-packaged, user-friendly learning portal that allows learners instant access to trusted, targeted content. Each KnowledgeCenter includes material specifically chosen to help learners build knowledge around a topic as quickly and efficiently as possible.
KnowledgeCenter resources include:
- selections from on-line books about the subject area of KnowledgeCenter by the Books24x7 Skilsoft’s service,
- access to SkillSoft courseware organized into Learning Roadmaps that make it easy for learners to locate and use the most appropriate courses for their needs,
- simulations (through SkillSims, practice labs, or the Project Center),
- expert mentoring services (for IT KnowledgeCenters and the PMI KnowledgeCenter),
- featured topic spotlights, refreshed regularly, to provide an in-depth focus on particular topical areas.
Who should take these course
KnowledgeCenter targeted at employees and executives at all levels in small, medium and large businesses
The avalaible related resources of KnowledgeCenter are the following:
Six Sigma, Oracle, Microsoft Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003, MCSE/MCSA, Cisco, IT Security, Java, Visual Basic, C#,Project Management, Call Center, Leadership, Management, Sales, Finance/Accounting, HR, PRINCE2®, Professional Foundations.
Usage & Technical Requirements
All the Knowledge Centers are hosted after Skillsoft and are accessible through the Internet.